Website Use/Blog Usage/Personal Ethics/Privacy/Terms and Conditions
- This information listed on our website is subject to change. We strive to be upfront and will do our best to update this information regularly if it should change. We reserve the right to update this information with or without notice on this website.
- The pictures on our website are of our work and the work of other creatives and vendors (please scroll down for pictures used on our blog). The pictures are used in promotions and used for our portfolio. Each picture is credited with the Photographers name and with a link to their website. Their work is used with permission. You as the client or observer of our website are not allowed to use their photography as your own. Their work is copy-written and in some cases trademarked. You may "PIN" it. You may "like" it (on the blog). You are not allowed to copy it, screenshot it, download it or use it without permission from Sauvage Fleur or the Photographer.
- The information listed on this website is the brain knowledge or intellectual property of Sauvage Fleur and it's owners and future employees. We are not responsible for any misuse of our information. We will not be held liable for any negative result from using or viewing our website. For example, in the unlikely event that you attempt a DIY floral project that we posted, it not work out with the desired result, you will not hold us liable or defame us on any review site, social media outlet or comment negatively. We are, however, happy to assist with questions or try to give feedback to the best of our natural ability.
- The information listed on this website, including the blog, is the brain knowledge or intellectual property of Sauvage Fleur and it's owners and future employees. You are not allowed to copy it, screenshot it, download it or use it without permission from Sauvage Fleur and it's owners or future employees.
- The floral design shown in the pictures is credited to and is the brain knowledge or intellectual property of Sauvage Fleur and it's owners and future employees. You are not allowed to copy it, screenshot it, download it or use it without permission from Sauvage Fleur and it's owners or future employees.
- The information listed on the blog, is the brain knowledge or intellectual property of Sauvage Fleur and it's owners and future employees. We are not responsible for any misuse of our information. We will not be held liable for any negative result from using or viewing our website. For example, in the unlikely event that you attempt a DIY floral project that we posted, it not work out with the desired result, you will not hold us liable or defame us on any review site, social media outlet or comment negatively. We are, however, happy to assist with questions or try to give feedback to the best of our natural ability.
- Should we use product or show pictures of other floral work or design inspiration we due our "due diligence" to find the source and ask permission to use the pictures and credit the work to it's original source. We realize that with open sharing platforms that this may or may not be realistic. Every effort is made to give credit to the source.
- If you see a picture on our blog and it is yours, please kindly contact us here. We always do our best to research originator of the picture or the design. We will work with you to take it down or give you credit. We do apologize for any hurt feelings or misrepresentation as that is never our intent.
- We do post what we are currently pinning and will link back to our Pinterest page and credit the sources if we know them. We want our blog to be focused on community and expansion of the design world; it's creators and originators. We strive to be ethical business owners.
- One of our core beliefs is that we treat everyone how we want to be treated. That being said, we welcome all clients from all backgrounds and beliefs. We ask that you treat us the same and with dignity and respect.
It is my intention to create a community feel to the Sauvage Fleur Blog. It is not recommended for children under the age of 13. However, if your child uses our website we kindly ask that you view it with them and read this page before proceeding.
Crediting and Sourcing for the Blog
I make every effort to source and create original content. However, as a newer blogger and someone who wants to share things that I like such as pictures, ideas, articles etc, it's important to give the originators the credit they deserve. I make EVERY effort to credit the author, designer, photographer, creator, etc when posting a picture. I am attempting to ask to use the picture or inform them prior to using a picture. Sometimes that isn't possible and if I have seen the picture being used elsewhere, I then will always give credit, link back to the original post, picture, idea etc. It's so important for me to be ethical and a good steward. If you see something that I posted without proper credit please contact me directly at hello [at] sauvagefleurdesign.com and I will work with you to take it down or give credit. In the future, I hope all of my posting is my work :)
Sponsored Posts & Gifts
We occasionally will feature a sponsored post. Which means that a brand or company offered us a product for review. We do not charge for these posts. We reserve the right to charge in the future. Our sponsored posts will be clearly identified as *sponsored. Occasionally, we may receive a product free of charge (a gift). If we choose to do a blog post or Instagram Story, Facebook review, Tweet, or Snapchat about this product it will be clearly identified as C/O of courtesy of.
REVIEW POLICY: The product for each review was provided to me by the company or their PR firm. We do not accept monetary compensation for reviewing products. All opinions expressed are our own. Others who may use the product may have different opinions. We also only review or feature product that we truly believe in, stand behind, feel good about morally and ethically. The brands that we feature align with our mission as a company and aesthetic.
If you leave a comment, or communicate with us by email, you may choose to give us your personal information that someone could identify you by such as your name, email address, location, phone number, website, or other information which could be used to locate or contact you. We do not distribute your personal information, ever.
Our website host, advertising network, advertisers, and affiliates (“Affiliates”) may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using, the referring website, the operating system you are using, your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our Site, the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
Our Affiliates may use non-personal information to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, and carry out targeted promotional activities. They may use non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information they have obtained from others to produce research reports and other information and data, and may share such information with third parties.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on the Site. Those companies may use non-personal information about your visit to the Site to display ads for goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Links to Other Sites
This site uses may use selective affiliate links in the future, which means a commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. Last updated April 12, 2017
Changes to Site and Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change or modify all or any portion of this site, including any and all Content, merchandise or services featured on this site, at any time in our sole discretion. Sales prices for merchandise and services are subject to change without notice, and if merchandise or services are listed at an incorrect sales price, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel or limit any orders placed for such merchandise or services at the correct price. We also reserve the right to change or modify all or any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time in our sole discretion. At times such changes may be necessary to address the addition or discontinuance of merchandise or services offered on this site, technological changes made to this site, changes made to our business procedures or practices, or other factors. More importantly, we will not be obligated to notify you of these changes as and when they are made. Accordingly, it is important that you review these Terms and Conditions regularly. If you disagree with any change that we may make to these Terms and Conditions, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of this site.
We hope this information is helpful and guides you in using our website, learning information and sharing our work with the world. Should you have any questions, please contact the studio.
By viewing our website you agree to these terms and conditions listed here. Last updated April 12, 2107